A WORD ABOUT WACO
The Woodfield Area Children’s Organization is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to creating positive childhood memories and providing basic needs for children living at or below the poverty level in Chicago's northwest and western suburbs.
A full 97 percent of the funds we raise goes directly to help children.
• The Children’s Advocacy Center of North & NW Cook County
• CAFE (Children and Family Education)
• Children’s Home + Aid Society Child + Family Center
• ECDEC (Early Childhood Development Enrichment Center)
• FIND PI (Family Involvement Nurturing Development & Prevention Initiative)
• Two Rivers Head Start – Elgin
• U.S. Marine Corps Reserves Toys for Tots